Local Education Officer
Local Education Officer is a member of ESN UMCS Lublin, interested in higher education, youth and mobility. This is a volunteer who has a great knowledge about Erasmus+ programme and is ready to share it and answer all students’ questions. Education Officer works closely with the International Student Office and is officially recognized by his/her University.
Responsibilities of the LEO:
- Providing assistance to students going / planning to go for a scholarship within the Erasmus + programme, responding to student’s general enquiries,
- Running promotional campaigns about Erasmus+, studies and internships,
- Students liaison in terms of rights and obligations airising from the Erasmus Student Charter and full academic recognition,
- Organisation of informational meetings, mobility fairs and information points to promote educational mobility of students,
- Promotion of PRIME, STORY project, ErasmusIntern.org platform and ESNSurvey
Should you have any questions concerning Erasmus+ programme, studies and internships, please get in touch with our Local Education Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find LEO on Facebook!